Iaso Tea review – Iaso Tea is a herbal tea created from “top-tier” natural ingredients. This tea not only rids the body of harmful toxins it also helps speed up weight loss. The tea is specifically manufactured to improve weight loss and detoxify your body through intestinal-based cleansing. The Iaso Tea is a perfect solution for weight loss and detoxification, and many others. Some of the mentioned Iaso Tea benefits include:
- It works efficiently to help the user lose weight up to 5 lbs. in seven days.
- It helps to detoxify and relax your body.
- It supports improved health and mood.
- It benefits the digestive system and helps enhance fat reduction.
- Eliminates harmful toxins from the body.
- Due to its action in the upper and lower intestines, it may help relieve constipation.
- It may help promote better sleep.
NB: Many people can consume Iaso Tea because of its varieties of different flavours.
How to make the Iaso tea
To achieve desired results and proper weight loss, you need to make this tea in the following way:
- Bring four cups of pure water to a boil. It is recommended not to use a microwave to boil or even to reheating the water.
- Add two tea bags to the water. Afterward, cover it and allow it to soak for a minimum of eight hours.
- After eight hours, combine the cooled down tea with an additional twelve cups of water to make one gallon.
- Keep these tea bags inside the liquid to get the best results.
How to drink the tea:
- A user must drink about eight ounces of this tea before eating their lunch and dinner.
- It is advised that users drink an additional four ounces before eating a snack in the evening for desired results.
NB: This is one of the important take-ups of this Iaso Tea review. It is believed that consuming up to 12 ounces a day of Iaso Tea allows for maximum benefits.
Now let’s answer some critical questions about Iaso tea and its usage.
How does it work?
This product actively removes toxins to create a clear path inside your body. Once you change your regular, carb-filled diet and start taking the Iaso Tea, the detoxification process occurs.
For better Iaso Tea results, it is recommended that you combine it with a healthy diet and a good exercise routine.
What is the daily recommended dose?
Drink one 8-oz glass of tea with ½ cup in the evening. One 5-pack supplies around 12 days of drinking the tea if you take the recommended dose
What are the active ingredients?
This tea contains blessed thistle, persimmon leaves, papaya, Malva leaves, marshmallow, myrrh, chamomile, and ginger. These ingredients aid with detoxification, better digestion, provide more physical energy and even rejuvenate the skin.
Let’s discuss some of the Iaso Tea ingredients better.
Papaya extract: Papaya has numerous benefits, and most are commonly known. The enzyme papain aids digestion and is high in fibre. Studies have also been shown that regular consumption of this fruit helps to reduce the risk of colon cancer.
Ginger: Compounds called zingerone and shogaol in ginger may help with weight loss. These compounds are beneficial in the complex bodily processes that burn and store fat.
Chamomile: The chemical digestion of proteins happens due to acidic digestive fluids secreted by the gastric glands called gastric juices, and chamomile helps stimulate gastric juices. Since these juices help break down the food you consume, they are essential for your weight loss.
Myrrh has significant analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-hyperlipidemic effects, reduces body weight gain, and improves blood lipids profile.
Holy Thistle: This plant helps break down digestion and also prevents infection. The plant is believed to be effective for indigestion, diarrhea, and colds.
Persimmons: Persimmons are also a good source of thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), folate, magnesium, and phosphorus. These colourful fruits are low in calories and loaded with fibre, making them a weight loss-friendly food.
Malva leaves: Malva is commonly used in traditional medicine to treat inflammation and injuries. These leaves are potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents for the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts.
Is Iaso tea safe?
Teas are generally considered safe, but you must be attentive to the ingredients before taking them regularly hence this Iaso Tea review. Persons under 18, pregnant, or nursing should consult with their physician before using this product.
In the same vein, if you have a health condition, it is best to consult your doctor first. All ingredients in Iaso Tea are natural, but you might have an allergic reaction to any of them, mainly if you are prone to unique allergies or predispositions.
You know your body and understand it better. You are in charge of how you decide to consume your tea and in what quantity, too. Some users gradually drink it throughout the day while others consume it at once, and guess what? They still attain similar results.