Have you visited the gym lately? Out of 10 women registered at the gym, 7 of them will cite stubborn belly fat as the first or second reason for registering at the gym. Sadly, it is likely that while the hours at the gym might pay off in terms of overall health, a reduction in BMI; the belly fat is not going anywhere. The majority of people have hard-to-lose pockets of fat despite diet and exercise. In approximately 25 minutes, SculpSure body contouring treatments may safely target and shrink fat cells without harming the skin’s surface. Gain a smaller, smoother, more natural-looking appearance without surgery or recovery time. There is no recuperation period after treatment, so you may get back to your normal routine right away. To get the best outcomes, you might require multiple treatments as is the case with the majority of patients.
Understanding Sculpture the Treatment
Sculpsure is the world’s first light-based 25mins non-invasive body contouring procedure for the reduction of stubborn body fat. It is an FDA-approved, body contouring device that uses light to reduce stubborn fat in the flanks and abdomen to produce a smaller, more sculpted figure without the need for surgery or recovery time. This nonsurgical fat removal method, also known as Liposculpture, is rapid and efficient. Permanently destroying the fat cells, this light-based energy damages up to 24% of the treated fat cells, and this causes a reduction in fat cell volume in the target area. The body naturally eliminates the destroyed fat cells in the weeks following the treatment. SculpSure offers a more precise and contoured look compared to Fat freezing with Coolsculpting.
How Sculpsure Works
The light-based applicator and its rectangular chambers are arranged on the target areas of the tummy. The device applicator is then aligned in the chambers, which allows the laser targets and heat fat cells under the skin without affecting the skin’s surface. Four of the rectangular applicators are used during one treatment session. The target areas could be the upper belly, lower belly, love handles, and back pelvis area. Multiple areas can be treated at once or separately.
Sculpsure raises the temperature of the fat cells compromising their structural integrity. A contact cooling technology attached to the system stays on although the treatment results in a safe and comfortable process for the patient.
The damaged fat cells are naturally removed from your body through your lymphatic system. Once this is done the fat cells cannot return to that body part. However, for best results, you need to get to a BMI of 30. SculpSure for the body (flanks, abdomen, thighs, and back) obtains the best result if you have and can maintain a BMI of 30 before and after treatment. However, it’s also critical to take your expectations and body composition into account.
What Happens During Consultation?
As with every medical issue, it is advised to consult with a medical expert or practitioner in the said field. During the consultation for sculpsure, it is best to inform your practitioner everything about your health journey and state of health. Only then can he properly advise on the best solutions suited to your body type. A customized treatment plan which includes a series sculpsure treatments designed to achieve your desired goals. The consultation will include a discussion around:
- Best areas to target to give you the best possible results.
- A number of treatments are required to reach desired goals.
For many patients, upward of two treatments are required for optimum results. While the first treatment results in the loss of 24% of fat, the second treatment can result in up to 17% loss of fat. These results though not immediate can be seen in 6-8 weeks after the treatment. This treatment does not guarantee that you will not gain weight in those areas even after the treatment nor is it an excuse to ignore a healthy lifestyle. The fat will return to the treated areas if you begin to gain weight.
The Sculpsure Experience:
At the beginning –
- You will experience a cooling sensation generated by the contact cooling . This remains during the entire treatment to help you feel safe and comfortable.
2 minutes into treatment –
- You start to feel peaks of warmth followed by cooling.
4 minutes into treatment–
- Deep warm sensation and tingling in the target area. Some patients report a sensation of pressure or squeezing or pinching or prickling. This is normal! The warmth builds to peaks of deep heating and cooling. And that is your notification that you have entered the fat destruction zone!
- There is some discomfort with the treatment. And since we all have different pain thresholds, some can tolerate the pain better than others.
After Sculpsure What Next?
With this therapy, there is no downtime; it is extremely likely that you may resume your daily activities right away. But it is suggested that you take the following actions for the best results:
- Till any tissue discomfort goes away, gently massage the region twice daily for five to ten minutes. These properly sized bodysuits can help you with the contour and body training process.
- Drink plenty of water every day, ideally 8 or more glasses.
- Any form of activity, even modest aerobic or low-impact exercises, aids in the lymphatic system’s ability to transport injured fat cells.
- You can ultimately profit from your therapy if you maintain a healthy weight and eat well.
- In the treatment region, you can notice some oedema, tissue rigidity, pain, or redness. The soreness might linger for two weeks or more.
- If you have any worries regarding your treatment areas, such as swelling or growing soreness days following your procedure, please call your doctor.
While there might not be any overnight miracle for dealing with belly fat, Sculpsure is definitely worth the try but only after you have lost some weight or are at your optimal BMI. This is ensuring you see actual results after 6-8 weeks. You must be prepared to keep the weight off. These treatments are expensive; hence it is best to have them and be prepared to stick with a healthy lifestyle. Or else stick with your trusted quality waist cinches or shapewear to give you the guaranteed snatched look. Be sure to contact a certified, experienced practitioner to get the best advice on how to proceed before investing in the process. Gather as much information as you need to ensure you end up in safe hands. Cheer to a beautiful you!